Payment Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The website (the “Site”) operated by Faddom LTD. (“Faddom” or the “Company”) and also used as a sales site for the purchase of Faddom subscription licenses (the “Product”).
- Purchases through the site are subject to the conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- An actual purchase of the product on the Site will constitute a statement on the part of the customer (also “you” or “subscriber”) that it/he has read the provisions of these regulations, understood them and agreed to them. The Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between you and the Company.
- The Site allows customers to conveniently, easily and safely purchase the Product via the Internet.
- The Purchase is for an annual subscription, and according to Faddom plans – it is possible to conduct multi-year purchasing as presented.
- The Purchase on the Site is by credit card or such other method authorized by the Company and the transaction will be made after its approval by the credit company or such other financial institute.
- The price of the Product on the Site does not include VAT, if applicable.
- The Company reserves the right to stop marketing and selling the Product at any time and to deny the right to purchase on a sales site at its discretion.
- Automatic Renewal. The subscription shall automatically renew for successive one-year terms (each a “Renewal Term”) unless you provide a written notice of termination at least 48 hours before the end of the then-current term to email@example.com
- If you fail to provide such notice, the subscription shall automatically renew for another one (1) year term and subscriber shall be billed for the applicable fees. Upon automatic renewal, Subscriber’s credit card on file shall be charged for the fees associated with the upcoming renewal term at the prevailing rates, unless an alternative payment method has been provided by you.
Returns and cancellations
- The customer may cancel the transaction in accordance with the provisions of the Israeli Consumer Protection Law and regulations enacted thereunder. Without derogating from the above:
- Cancellation will only be made by written notice to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of termination, Subscriber’s access to the services provided under this Subscription shall cease at the end of the current term, and no refunds shall be provided for any remaining portion of the term.
Delivery of the product
- After purchasing the Product, the Product can be downloaded directly to the Purchaser’s device or hardware.
- The company will not be responsible for any delay and/or delay in delivery and/or non-delivery, caused as a result of force majeure and/or events beyond its control.
- For any questions or inquiries regarding the Product or the services, you can contact the Company’s service representatives by phone +1-339-229-8228 or by email email@example.com ● Technical support questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty and service
- The warranty for the Product covers material defects or errors as more detailed in the License Agreement of the Company.
- Product warranty given for the period of the purchased subscription, from the date of purchase, subject to the terms and conditions of the License Agreement
- The exclusive remedy for any defective product covered under the warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product. The total liability of the company in relation to any defective product will in no case exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
- The company will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the misuse or misuse of the product, including any accidental, special, indirect or consequential damage – to the extent permitted by law.
Information security and privacy
- We generally do not collect personal data when you use our site and/or the Software, unless you request support or send us logs.
- We may retain certain non-personal data for monitoring, audit and record-keeping purposes, as well as other purposes, all as permissible and/or required under applicable law. By analyzing data we receive we may compile statistical data across a variety of platforms and users (“Statistical Data”). Statistical Data helps understand trends and customer needs so that new products and services can be considered and so existing products and services can be tailored to customer desires. Statistical Data is anonymous and aggregated and we will not link Statistical Data to any personal data.
- If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”), Faddom is the controller of your personal data for the purposes of EU data protection law. If you reside in the EU, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, data portability, restriction of processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing of your personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you reside outside of the EU, you may have similar rights under your local laws.
- All intellectual property rights in the Site and the Product are the sole and exclusive property of the Company, and no rights other than the license to use the Product subject to the license agreement is provided to you.
- No information from the Site or the Product may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published or used in any other way, unless prior written consent has been given by the company.
Law and Jurisdiction