IT mapping software is almost always built for large enterprises. But we at Faddom wanted to do something different because small and mid-size companies also need a tool that they can use. As one of our users always tells his company, “Stop buying enterprise products!“
So, here is the application dependency mapping software that we created:
- Enterprise software is slow and complicated to deploy. Faddom is fast and simple.
- Enterprise software requires a lot of computing power. Faddom is extremely lightweight.
- Enterprise software needs an entire dedicated team with deep IT knowledge just to operate it. Faddom works with the push of a button.
- Enterprise software needs a lengthy onboarding process before you can even start to use it. Faddom is easy and intuitive and comes with a self-service option that includes customer support.
- Enterprise software usually uses agents or active scanning, which create security vulnerabilities. Faddom is agentless, runs completely on the customer’s environment, and can work offline.
- Enterprise software often has modules, hidden costs, and segmented environments that force you to buy multiple licenses for same deployment. Faddom charges based on the number of servers and nothing else.
- Enterprise software can cost more than $100,000 a year. Faddom is the most affordable solution in the market — our pricing is always in the five digits, and often on the lower end of the scale.
Curious to learn more? Start a free trial by filling out the form on the right or book a demo here!